Pune : deccan express – Since the number of COVID-19 patients is increasing day by day, the corona norms have been tightened and strict action is being taken against the violators. Four hotels in Pune have been pulled for violating the rules.
In Pune, the number of corona patients is increasing day by day. Since avoiding crowding is the only effective way to tackle COVID-19, the administration has issued guidelines and norms to be followed by citizens. Wearing of masks has been made compulsory and only fully vaccinated people are allowed to enter malls, multiplexes and hotels.
However, these norms were being violated in four hotels in Mundhwa area i.e. Hotel Drunk and Panda, Hotel Agent Jack, Hotel Metro and Hotel Local. People who were not wearing masks and those who have not been fully vaccinated were being allowed entry in these hotels. Hence, the police have taken strict action against these hotels.
A case has been registered against the managers of these hotels under sections 188, 269 and 270. Ravi Janardhan Ghodke (24), manager of Hotel Drunk and Panda, Maruti Kondiba Gore (31), manager of Hotel Local, Kunal Dashrath Madre (26), manager of Hotel Metro and Ram Jagannath Gadhve (32), manager of Hotel Agent Jack are those against whom the case has been registered.
The police found that there was a huge crowd in these hotels. The management of these hotels should have controlled the crowds and appealed to people to follow the norms but they failed to do so.
- Hinjawadi police | Case filed against man for cheating Tathawade-based company of Rs 4.67 lakh
- Road-Safety Violation: 85,000 two-wheeler riders fined by Pimpri Chinchwad Traffic Police for driving without a helmet
- Maharashtra | I always respond to criticism through my work, says CM Uddhav Thackeray
- Pune Crime | Pune Police Anti Extortion Cell arrests one for sandalwood smuggling, sandalwood logs weighing 102 Kg seized
- Pandharpur Crime | Youth dies by suicide after harassment by private moneylender in Pandharpur