Kalyan : deccan express – Policeman Murder News | A policeman was killed using mortar and pestle by his wife and daughter over a dispute about their daughter not moving to her in-laws’ place. The incident took place at Nana Peshwe Chowk on Thursday night.
The victim has been identified as Prakash Rajaram Borse. The Kolsewadi Police arrested his wife Jyoti and daughter Bhagyashree.
According to the police, Praksh Borse was attached to the Kurla police station in Mumbai. He returned home on Thursday evening. Their daughter stays with them as she cannot get along with her husband. A dispute arose over her not going back to the in-laws. The dispute got an ugly twist when his wife and daughter hit his head with mortar and pestle at home. He died on the spot.
Senior PI Bashir Shaikh sent a police team to the spot after learning about the incident. They found the door locked from inside. They broke the door and found Borse’s body lying in a pool of blood. The mother-daughter duo was sitting by the side of his body.
The victim’s wife and daughter have been arrested.
- Rainfall predicted in Maharashtra from Thursday for four days
- Rashmi Thackeray may become new Shiv Sena president
- Maharashtra | No lockdown in state, but more restrictions to curb Covid cases
- Hinjawadi police | Case filed against man for cheating Tathawade-based company of Rs 4.67 lakh
- Road-Safety Violation: 85,000 two-wheeler riders fined by Pimpri Chinchwad Traffic Police for driving without a helmet