Pune : Deccanexpress Two prisoners at the Yerawda Central Prison threw a stone at another prisoner and injured him over a dispute over cigarette ash going into their eyes. The incident took place in barack number seven of circle number 3 in the Yerawda Central Prison on Thursday at 11.45 am.
Amol Kalidas Lagas (22) has filed a complaint at the Yerawada police station. The police have registered a case against Rakesh alias Rakhya Johny Yakat and Suresh Baliram Dayalu.
According to the police, the complainant and the accused are in judicial custody. They have been kept in barack number seven of circle number three. A fortnight ago, there was a quarrel between them because the accused Rakesh’s cigarette ash went into their eyes. As a result, on Thursday morning, they had injured Amol Lagas by hurling a stone at him. Lagas has been treated PSI Kate is investigating the case.
Web Title : Notorious criminals fight in Yerawda Central Prison
- Hemant Rasne files petition in Bombay High Court against PMC
- Sachin Vaze pattern being implemented in Solapur, alleges RTI activist; police reject allegations
- Notorious criminal detained for one year at Aurangabad jail; CP Amitabh Gupta acts against 61 persons under MPDA Act in 1 year
- Bombay HC provides relief to Union Minister Narayan Rane
PMC Property Tax | 40 pc rebate in property tax cancelled: Puneites shocked by huge bills; political parties keep mum
- Pune Anti Narcotics Cell seizes gutkha worth Rs 4 lakh