Pune : An MPSC aspirant ended life by consuming poison on Saturday afternoon in the city. The victim identified as Amar Ramchandra Mohite (33) hailing from Tasgaon, Sangli stayed behind Vitthal Mandir in Navi Peth.
His brother PSI Dattatry Ramchandra Mohite is attached to the Bhosari Police Station under the jurisdiction of the Pimpri Chinchwad Police Commissionerate.
PSI Mohite contacted a friend and the Vishrambaug Police Station around 1 pm. The Vishrambaug police officers, including PI (Crime) Kundlik Kaigude, and other personnel visited the suicide spot. Amar had locked the door from inside. The police entered his room by breaking the door and found him lying on the bed. An ambulance was called.
The reason behind the suicide could not be known immediately. The case has been registered at the Vishrambaug police station. It is said there could be some family issues which bothered him.
- Central Railway leads in Conservation of Environment- Bags the prestigious Environment and Cleanliness Shield
- Police Inspector Transfer | 11 PIs, 2 APIs, 9 PSIs transferred in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Action under MCOCA likely against BJP MLA Girish Mahajan, 50 Pune police personnel reach Jalgaon
- Pune police intensify action against citizens not wearing masks, over Rs 26 crore recovered in fine till date
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- Satara | Mild tremors felt in Koyna Dam area
- 14 police officers in Maharashtra get IPS cadre
- MPCC vice-president Mohan Joshi demands Pfizer MRNA vaccine for booster dose, writes to Tope