Pune : deccan express – The five arrested accused in the MahaTET question paper leak scam have tested Covid-19 positive. Suspended State Council of Examination Commissioner Tukaram Supe, Sivkumar Ashwinkumar, Ashutosh Sharma, Nishid Gaikwad, and Rahul Linghot have been infected.
Moreover, 11 officials, including the DCP, from the Pune Cyber Police also contracted the virus. They came in contact with the accused and got Covid-19. This has added to the woes of Cyber police. DCP Bhagyashree Navatake and her 10 colleagues, who are investigating the scam, have tested positive.
Meanwhile, the Cyber police have requested the court that it would not be safe to come in contact with the Covid-19 positive accused. Hence, they should be remanded in judicial custody for now.
- Maharashtra | Police personnel aged above 55 directed to work from home: Walse Patil
- ST strike | Private bus operators make hay while sun shines in pune
- Pune | Citizens will no longer be ready for lockdown now says, BJP state president Chandrakant Patil
- Rainfall predicted in Maharashtra from Thursday for four days
- Rashmi Thackeray may become new Shiv Sena president
- Maharashtra | No lockdown in state, but more restrictions to curb Covid cases
- Hinjawadi police | Case filed against man for cheating Tathawade-based company of Rs 4.67 lakh
- Road-Safety Violation: 85,000 two-wheeler riders fined by Pimpri Chinchwad Traffic Police for driving without a helmet
- Maharashtra | I always respond to criticism through my work, says CM Uddhav Thackeray
- Pune Crime | Pune Police Anti Extortion Cell arrests one for sandalwood smuggling, sandalwood logs weighing 102 Kg seized
- Pandharpur Crime | Youth dies by suicide after harassment by private moneylender in Pandharpur