Pune: Pune Crime | The incidents of torture of women are increasing in Pune. A man molested a 30-year-old woman staying in Hadapsar police station limits and beat her up after she refused to marry him. After the woman lodged a complaint, the police have filed a complaint against Rajendra Dadarao Shinde under sections 354, 354 (A), 323 and 506 of the IPC. (Pune Crime)
A 30-year-old woman staying in Magarpatta has filed a complaint at the police station on April 27. The incident took place on April 26 at 11 pm near Vaidwadi canal. Based on the woman’s complaint, the police have filed a case against Rajendra Shinde (40), a resident of Hadapsar.
According to the police, both the complaint and the accused stay in the same area. When the complainant was walking on the road, the accused stopped her and told her that he loved her and wanted to marry her. The complainant rejected his proposal. The accused told her, “I will see how you stay alone,’’ and threatened her. The woman who was scared, abused the accused. The accused, who was angry, beat her up and molested her, the complaint says.
PSI Poman is investigating the case.
- Hemant Rasne files petition in Bombay High Court against PMC
- Sachin Vaze pattern being implemented in Solapur, alleges RTI activist; police reject allegations
- Notorious criminal detained for one year at Aurangabad jail; CP Amitabh Gupta acts against 61 persons under MPDA Act in 1 year
- Bombay HC provides relief to Union Minister Narayan Rane
- Pune Anti Narcotics Cell seizes gutkha worth Rs 4 lakh